Outpatient medical care is provided.
If medical assistance is the security of citizens in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation of necessary medications and medical products. In accordance with clause 9 of Instructions to prisoners applies, and Territorial health care program, which includes: a) the list of diseases and types of medical care provided to citizens free, at the expense of the consolidated budget of the RF subject and the territorial funds of the compulsory health insurance Fund; b) the terms of medical care, including waiting periods of medical care provided in a planned manner; C) the exercise of the right of extraordinary rendering of medical aid to separate categories of citizens in health institutions of the subject of the Russian Federation and municipal entities; d) the lists of vital and essential medicines and medical products required for the provision of emergency, acute and hospital care; d) list of medicines supplied to the population in accordance with the list of population groups and disease categories for outpatient treatment which medicines and products of medical appointment are released on recipes of doctors free of charge, and in accordance with the list of groups in outpatient treatment which medicines are released on recipes of doctors with 50-a percentage discount from free prices; e) the list of medical institutions participating in the implementation of the territorial program of state guarantees. Therefore, if the primary free health care does not cover existing illness of the convicted person, it does not mean that the disease is not included in the territorial program of care in a given area or region. Attention! Both patient and providers UIS should be studied carefully annually taken by the authorities of subjects of Federation Territorial medical assistance programs.
4. How to get medical aid to a person in a penal colony? They receive medical care in hospitals at the place of residence or punishment on an equal footing with other citizens of the Russian Federation (item 10 of the Instructions). Unlike prisoners serving sentences in correctional colonies and prisons, convicts in prisons receive medical assistance under policies of obligatory medical insurance. Organization of obtaining of such insurance policies to the insurers vested in the chiefs of prisons ( p. 2 order of Ministry of justice of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation from December, 31st, 2002 N 362/424 “On measures to improve the medical care of persons held in prisons, their families, workers and employees of the colonies-settlements”). The heads of health authorities of Russian constituent entities are required to provide necessary consultative and diagnostic, outpatient and inpatient care in hospitals of the Russian Federation subject not only to persons in the colonies, but also their families, workers and employees of prisons in the absence of the possibility of rendering appropriate medical care in health facilities of the penal correction system of the Ministry of justice. In a letter to Federal mandatory medical insurance Fund from June 21, 2003 2507/30 N-3/And “On medical insurance of convicts held in prisons”, reminded that, under the mandatory health insurance policyholders for the working population are employers, for non-working population – the Executive authorities of constituent entities of the Russian Federation, bodies of local self-government (article 2 of the Law). Rules concerning obligatory medical insurance, extend on working citizens from the moment of conclusion of the employment contract (article 6 of the Law), and it is proposed to provide for compulsory medical insurance of convicts held in penal colony-settlements, providing them with health insurance insurance policies and the provision of health services for compulsory health insurance in the procedure established by Federal law, that is, by their insurance by the employer. The medical unit of the institution 5. What functions are assigned to the medical unit of the institution? – Ensuring the provision of primary medical services to prisoners, depending on a) local conditions, b) the type of Establishment, C) economic feasibility d) other circumstances MSCH part can provide certain types of specialized medical care (clause 14 of the Instructions). The main objectives of the medical unit are: a) emergency; b) providing inpatient and outpatient care; C) the organization and conduct of medical examinations, annual medical examination; g) the organization and carrying out of complex sanitary-hygienic and anti-epidemic measures; d) hygiene education and promotion of healthy lifestyles ( p. 15 of the Manual.
6. What is the structure of the medical unit of the institution? – Possible structure is as follows: outpatient clinic, infirmary, pharmacy, sterilization. More detail in the Manual describes the various functions and structure of the clinic and infirmary.
providing outpatient medical care for prisoners.
Offices a) head of the medical unit; b) medical appointment (physician, TB specialist, psychiatrist, psychiatrist, psychiatrist, dentist and other offices); C) pre-admission (paramedic, nurse); d) physiotherapy; d) procedural e) auxiliary diagnostic, including functional diagnostics, x-ray, fluorography; space g) laboratory; h) bandages; I) medication storage; K) waiting.
a) stationary examination and treatment of patients with an estimated length of stay up to 14 days; b) temporary isolation of infectious patients (or suspected infectious prior to their deployment to health facilities); C) rehabilitation treatment of patients after their discharge from the hospital in accordance with the opinion of experts; g) inpatient treatment of non-transportable patients to improve their condition and transfer in hospitals; d) the content of patients subject to early release due to illness, if you cannot find them in the hostel.
The presence in the composition of the medical functional units, the number of beds in the hospital and the staffing of medical personnel are defined by the Federal penitentiary service of Russia ( p. 16-18 of the User). Medical examination 7. How is the medical examination of persons in secure enclosures of the prison, DISO, SHIZO, PKT, isolated areas of strict conditions of serving the sentence in correctional institutions? – There are equipped rooms for conducting outpatient reception suspected, accused and convicted persons – medical offices (p. 19 of the Manual.
8. What are the features of medical care provided to patients with mental disorders? – Therapeutic measures for them are carried out only in accordance with a physician-psychiatrist ( p. 20 of the Manual.
9. How is the medical examination of persons arriving in prison? – Promptly prior to their deployment to the camera they carried out the initial medical examination to identify a) individuals representing epidemic danger to others, b) patients needing urgent care. Particular attention is drawn to the presence of external manifestations of skin, venereal, infectious and other diseases, the infestation of head lice, is collecting apidianaki. The examination is conducted in a specially equipped medikamnete prefabricated branch jail, equipped with a device for measuring blood pressure, phonendoscope, thermometers, spatulas for inspection of the oral cavity, reflector, scale, height chart. (p. 24, 25 of the Instructions). The med room is a log of medical examinations of jail (quarantine), which records basic data on the examined suspects, defendants and convicts, and identified their diseases and injuries (p. 26). Each suspect and accused is filled in the medical card of an ambulatory patient of the established sample (n. 27.
10. As obliged to do the administration of the institution when bringing persons with injuries? – On the initiative of the duty assistant to the head of the Establishment (operational duty officer) or upon application of a person having injuries, as well as the detection of injuries when viewed by a medical worker (physician, nurse practitioner) is drawn of arbitrary shape. The mentioned act is drawn up in two copies, one of which shall be attached to the medical card of an ambulatory patient, the second copy is handed to the prisoner under his personal signature on the first copy of the act. For examination report informed the head of the Institution and the supervising attorney. The introduction of the act to the medical card of an ambulatory patient mandatory notes sheet updated diagnoses. In coordination with the health care provider performing the examination, for the survey and inspection of the victim, making honey. documentation or act to ensure his security, there may be additional staff (item 28.